We've got the experience to
Make it happen
For a quarter of a century, we've developed innovative solutions for 50+ companies across a range of industries. And we've racked up more than 30 patents along the way. Our projects span industries including renewable energy, transportation, medical, oil and gas, food processing, military, and consumer goods. To us, diversity is our strength.
Made up of a core team of passionate and experienced scientists, engineers, and technical development experts, we also call upon a global network of industry and academic resources with deep knowledge and expertise in their respective fields to bring together the right team for your particular project.
Bottom line? When you're ready to get your idea out into the world, we've got the big brains (not to mention, small egos) to make it happen.
Meet the team
Our goal is to help you
know you can succeed.
As a knowledge-based company, we use a stage gate approach that involves constant testing, refinement, and communication. This cycle of gaining knowledge through iterative research, experimentation, and discovery results in learning, which we apply to reduce risk; it's a proven methodology that breaks down a complex problem, prioritizes next steps, and increases your likelihood of success.
Here's what you can expect when you work with us.
Initial discussion where we cover:
- NDA agreement
- Understanding of Ownership of IP
- Joint Development of Problem Statement
- Joint Development of Approach
- Phase 1 Proposal
- Background research
- Patent searches
- What's already been tried
- Technology landscape
- Research enabling technologies
- Competitor analysis
- Immersive ideation session (3-4-day session)
- Initial concepts
- Concept refinement
- Concept refinement collaboration
- Initial engineering analysis
- Detailed design
- Initial proof of concept test of most difficult aspect
- Collaborative prototype drawing development/refinement
- Develop prototype
- Prototype testing
- Develop full set of documentation for manufacturing
- Background research on product use in market
- Immersive ideation session to focus on product Improvement Initial concepts
- Jointly developed proposal for next phase of targeted improvements
- Next phase go ahead
The most magical place on earth
Schedule a visit and experience the magic of PCDworks for yourself.
410 Private Road 8315
Palestine, TX 75803